Friday, September 12, 2008

What Is Happening?

So the chalking/Happening went over better than we could have hoped. Campus was covered with the mark of creativity for at least a day. (I took picture of the chalk hanging from the trees, but if anyone has pics of the chalking PLEASE email me or add it to flickr with the CMUPhotoClub tag. I really regret not having my camera with me...) With this success, I seems that people are open to this sort of thing. This encourages me, and I feel that we could very easily continue this kind of work with good reception.

So, if anyone has any ideas PLEASE make a point to either post it here or bring it to one of our meetings. (On that note please send an email to me at kent1ms@cmich.edu if you want authorship)

Till next Thursday take care all,
Mike

No comments: