Tuesday, September 16, 2008

READ, LOOK, AND READ

Excellent article over here with a lot of photography links.

One thing that I find myself doing (now that I'm graduated, ironically) is reading as much as I can on Photography/Photoshop techniques and looking at as many images as my brain can handle. I've decided that my main contribution to this blog will be posting a weekly list of links that I've come across in my "studies". I hope to find not only links to online articles, but also provide book reviews and portfolios.

Here's wishing that this blog is of use to all of us, whether it be for learning, teaching, or venting purposes.

Ron

1 comment:

Kent1ms said...

Great list. I get a little overwhelmed with these huge lists personally, so its gonna take a while for me to make it through the bulk of this list. But I did notice the cool reference to the f64 group in one. There is a blog calling itself f/1.0